The Smith's

The Smith's

October 08, 2012

Finger Paint With Friends

Fall break has started and we're well on our way to a fantastic week! I'm so excited to have Laila home for an entire week, I spend so much of my time staying busy, I forget how much I miss her once school is in session!

Saturday we decided to finger paint, but I didn't have any paint, so I made some! I've made it before, it's easy and non-toxic, so I don't mind letting everyone get involved! I made 4 colors, found some inspiration online, and took some photos along the way! Everyone had a blast, and I now have new art pieces to hang in my hallway!

Our friend's daughter, Samantha (I watch her and her little sister a few days a week) came over just as we started and decided to stay and paint with us. I hope she had as much fun as we did!

Kenadi getting started!

Samantha making a rainbow!

My little lefty getting dirty!

Kenadi making a flower!

The spread!

Kenadi's "Yellow Apple Tree"

Kenadi's "Butterfly"

Laila's "Butterfly"

Laila's "Octopus"

No comments:

Post a Comment