The Smith's

The Smith's

August 06, 2013

Back To School!

Kenadi and Laila by the school sign!
(I do one of these each year)
Yesterday, school started up again in Maricopa! Part of me has been counting the days since summer break started, but now that it's here and the girls are really gone, my heart aches for them! I like having them here, close by me, even if they do drive me nuts.

Sisters!
I took the girls in to school yesterday morning so they could have breakfast, and after a few hic-ups were ironed out, the day went on pretty well. I still can't believe how old they're getting, it seems like it's happening right before my eyes. I'm impressed with how smoothly the morning went at home, the kids were so excited they were up before my alarm even went off! We'll see how long that lasts! =)

3rd Grade!
Laila's yearly photo!
Kindergarten!
Kenadi's yearly photo!

Until next time, all my love.

1 comment:

  1. Those girls are too stinkin adorable! Wishing them both the best of school years!

    ReplyDelete