The Smith's

The Smith's

August 27, 2014

Jerome!

I realize this post is out of order, but it was such a great time, I want to be sure to get it down on paper.

For our anniversary, Dustin and I took a quick 24 hour trip to Jerome, AZ. We left the kids in the care of my amazing friend, Jennifer, and headed out. We arrived in time to taste some wine, have dinner, and make it to our guided ghost tour! We stayed in the most haunted hotel in the city, and I enjoyed the most delicious Bloody Mary I've ever had. I truly had a wonderful time and can't wait to return, there's so much we didn't get to see!

We made it!

Our hotel-the most haunted hotel in the city!
It used to be an asylum...yikes!

Room 22-old fashioned keys!

Our room. That was about it!

Owned my Maynard of Tool!
One of my dreams was to go here!

Delicious food!!

Heading out on our ghost tour!!

Mile High Grill-our breakfast stop!

This city was so amazing and so full of culture!

So beautiful, one of the main drags in the city.

The views were breathtaking up there.

Still old and authentic, and totally awesome!

The original jail, just weathered and shifted after years and years.

The woman swore I attracted spirits.
She said she's never seen so many orbs.

Old brothel. She said this was a "happening" place for spirits to hang out.

Heading home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment