The Smith's

The Smith's

June 21, 2012

Beached Pirates

During our years of living in Michigan, we spent our fair share of time wandering the streets of downtown Saint Joseph. Starting in 2004, and each year there after, local artists have painted a different themed item, and the city strategically placed them all over the downtown area. This year the theme was pirates, and I had the pleasure of checking almost all of them out with some of my favorite people-my sister and her kids!

The Crew!

Me!

Godmother & Goddaughter

Seahorses. 4eva

Laila and Mommy

Stopping for a smooch!

I swear this guy was the "South Bend Shovel Slayer"
*reference Home Alone*

Lovins!

God Bless, America!

Joshua, Cora, and Dawn

How you 'doin?
We had such a great time! I chose just a few of my favorite photos from the afternoon, I ended up with a ton! I'm so glad we were able to have such fabulous weather and Dawn, Joshua, and Cora were able to spend the day with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment