The Smith's

The Smith's

September 02, 2009

Laila's Birthday Party!

Laila's birthday party was a total success! We had so many friends to celebrate with, plenty of food and cake, and lovely gifts! I couldn't have asked for a better turnout, and I want to thank everyone! Laila loves all of her presents, there isn't one she hasn't played with yet!

Moving here and making new friends has been a struggle for me, therefor, friends are absent for my children. I feel so great now knowing I have friends I can count on, and Laila feels like she has true "best friends" she can play with, celebrate with, and grow with.




Thank you everyone who came along! We really enjoyed ourselves, and hope you all did too!
All our love!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. SO precious! She's just darling. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAILA!

    P.S. Does she like Princesses or something? Couldn't really tell!

    ReplyDelete