The Smith's

The Smith's

December 03, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Day 3

I'm not a big fan of Christmas, I hate the music, the hypocrisy, the decorations, all that garbage. Blah. That being said, it's already December 3 and I don't have my big tree up yet. This is as good as it gets for now.

Day 3: The Christmas Tree

This tree sits on my kitchen counter, I call it my "teeny tiny tree", Laila just calls it sad. Either way, it's mine. It's been with me for a long time, and as much as I dislike Christmas, this is one constant I can always depend on this time of year. I know that, without fail, I'll wake up and find a teeny tiny present under my teeny tiny tree on Christmas day.

1 comment:

  1. Finding a way to make Christmas Christmas is hard. I hope the simple act of having your "teeny tiny tree" up helps bring that spirit into your home.

    ReplyDelete