The Smith's

The Smith's

December 12, 2011

Snow in Arizona!

Sounds crazy, right? Snow? In Arizona? Well, I suppose anything is possible!

I'm not sure exactly the who, what, and why, but I do know that snow was brought to Arizona on Saturday for the kids to play in and we missed it! I wasn't sure then where it was, but we spotted the leftovers today and my girls got a chance to play in it!

I like to think of myself as spontaneous, but within reason, so when I pulled the car over in a vacant parking lot and told the kids to hop out, Laila was a bit concerned! The snow patch wasn't all that big, most of it had melted and left mud, and combined with the rain we had today, it was more mush than anything-but to a child, it was close to a miracle! Here are the shots I managed to snap before the rain started again:




1 comment: