The Smith's

The Smith's

March 18, 2012

365 Photos 71-77

This past week has been one of the best weeks I've ever had, bar none. One of my favorite people came to visit me, and there was never a dull moment! From the minute she arrived, we rocked this town upside down!

My first time ever purchasing from a "roach coach"!

A perfect flower from Brandi! It was a great day at the zoo!

Chuck E. Cheese! Like father like son!

Date night with 2 of my FAVORITE people!

My bestie made me a coffee mug!

Before going out, some sweet snuggles!

I was sick and missed a day.
Thankfully there are 366 days this year,
I hope I didn't use my free pass too soon!
With all the action packed into this one week, I am surprised I survived!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that coffee mug. Glad you had a wonderful week, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete