The Smith's

The Smith's

March 31, 2012

365 Photos 85-91

This week has just flown by, and I have a feeling the next few months are going to do the same! I have so many things planned, from Scentsy parties to baking and selling at the community theater's shows, April has a lot in store for me! I hope I can keep up!

Cupcakes for a special birthday order!

New coffee, Gevalia. I'm sort of indifferent.
It's not my favorite, but it's not bad!

What's in YOUR purse?

Laila and I wrote notes for each other on our
lunch bags the night before her first field trip!

Andreya and Laila, best friends!

Don't hate. I love me some ramen!

The loves of my life. This is the reason I get up every morning
and push through every day. Without them, I'd be nothing.
I'm so thankful, I can't say that enough, that I agreed to do this. Taking a photo each day, even if it's just something silly, gives me a reason to sit down and find time for me. I love looking back over the past weeks and seeing the things that have kept me busy each day, and in a few months, I look forward to seeing how my kids have grown!

1 comment: