The Smith's

The Smith's

March 03, 2012

365 Photos 57-63

I almost forgot to get all my pictures this week, but between my regular camera and my cell, I think I've got it covered. Whew!

I have a feeling in 14 years I'll be remembering this...

I love him. The end.

My little ninja!

Student of the month!
Laila won a "Caring Award" and
was named student of the month!

Artwork is finally hung, I'm so proud of my little artists!

Shopping with mommy has never been so fun!

Lunch and a playdate? You know it!
Kenadi, Samantha, and Laila were having a blast!
This week it seems like we did a lot of "running", we were here, there, and everywhere! I'm so thankful to be able to remember these times!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO in love with that picture of you and hubby, you guys make such a cute couple. LOVE IT! What a crazy busy week, glad you got all 7 in!

    ReplyDelete