The Smith's

The Smith's

February 25, 2012

365 Photos 50-56

I just now realized this is a leap year, and there are 366 days this year. Boy, do I sure know how to pick a winner!

Just a couple fat girls who love cake!
This weekend rocked my world.
I was so sad for Nessa to go home.

What do we do on a night with no school?
Celebrate with ice cream!

This is our typical Monday and Tuesday
afternoon routine: look beautiful
and do homework after school.

This is what happens when you leave an 18 month
old boy alone in a room with mini-blinds.

A bowl full of pearl onions. I've never used them before,
so I'm rather excited to try them out.

I love this: his first time really "playing" with cars!

Re-packaging and labeling snacks for Laila.
This week was so incredibly busy, thank goodness I only took photos of the good things that happened! It's been rough, to say the least. Here's to a better week! Cheers!

1 comment: