The Smith's

The Smith's

February 19, 2012

365 Photos 43-49

Another week has come to an end, this one much more eventful, though you can't tell how busy I really was just by the pictures!

I did a little rearranging,
and this is my new nightstand!

On Monday, the kids and I all got haircuts!
Thanks, Juan Garza!

Laila and I were showing off our new do's!

The leak in the pipe behind the dishwasher.
This is a giant hole cut in the drywall!

After determining what the issue was, it was time to fix it.
Fixing it meant cutting a hole through my house.

Running errands, Kenadi and I stopped for a quick snapshot!

A new tattoo! Mine is the blue/pink one!
My dear friend, Nessa, is visiting from Las Vegas
and we got tattoos together today!
Thanks for checking out my week, I'll update more about the hole in my house and the visit from my friend when things settle down a bit!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! What an adorable nightstand and those cutie little girls!

    ReplyDelete