The Smith's

The Smith's

August 28, 2012

I'm ____ because...

I’m weird because…
I can’t sleep with my hair down.
I prefer to talk in movie quotes and song lyrics.
I never take my contacts out. 
I don't like pizza.
I see 12:04 everywhere.
I hate driving.
I need music playing on the television to fall asleep.
I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
I truly believe I am the grammar police.
I can screw up a box of brownie mix, yet I can bake over 20 flavors of cake from scratch..
I’m terrified of anything with more than 4 legs.
I have baby names picked out for a girl and a boy, but I'm never having any morekids.
I drink from over 10 glasses a day.
I would rather scrub toilets than clean the kitchen floors.
I have a hard time saying no.
I crave empathy, someone to come along during a rough patch who will say "Yep, that sucks".
I love to write, though when I have the time, I don't have the motivation, and vice versa.
I prefer to only take photos of my left side, I think it's my "best side".
I hate waiting in line for anything.
I love getting mail.
I don't know how to sew on a button.
I don't like cheesecake .

I’m a bad friend because…
I have little to no patience.
I ignore phone calls and texts if I'm in a bad mood.
I put my kids before anything and everything, and that means I cancel plans often.
If I trust you, I have no filter, even if what I say may hurt you.

I’m a good friend because…
I will help in any way I can, any day, any time-just ask.
I love and cherish friendship.
I make a great babysitter in a pinch.
I will tell how I feel, even if it's not what you want to hear.
I’m not afraid to stand up for you.
I will be your biggest fan, no matter what you decide.

I’m sad because…
I wish my family lived closer.
I too often get consumed with Mommy guilt.
I sometimes let little things get in the way of the big picture.
I fear faiulre.
I say no more often than yes, because it's often easier.
I am self conscious about myself-my weight, my looks, my past, my choices, and more.

I’m happy because…
I have the most beautiful family.
I have relationships in my life I feel will last a lifetime.
I know the worst is over.
I have food in my pantry, clothes in my closet, and a house to call home.

I’m excited for…
Hoodie weather.
Payday.
JDRF Fundraising.
Winter break.
Family visits.
Grey's Anatomy.
The smell of pies baking in my oven.
The opportunity to finish my college degree.
My life to be exactly what I want it to be.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post...though there are some "I'm a bad friend because..." statements I totally disagree with. I LOVE some of you're "I'm weird because..." statements! Love ya Joli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! We are SO like this <---> 'cept I can totally sew buttons! ;)

    ReplyDelete