The Smith's

The Smith's

June 13, 2014

Flags and Fireworks!

Today, I got a little ambitious. I agreed to let the kids do a craft, which then turned into two. And any time paint is involved, it takes twice as long to clean as it does to actually paint.

Go figure.

Anyway, we made flags out of old egg cartons (2.5 dozen size), some cheap paint and foam brushes. The kids had a blast, here is a picture of the finished product!

Left: Dustin, Top Right: Laila,
Bottom Right, Kenadi

We also made "fireworks" with some leftover canvases, toilet paper rolls, and more cheap paint. The kids thought it was the coolest thing and made an even bigger mess with this craft than the first. I had to control myself from helping them (ok, doing it myself because it was a giant mess) but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Here's the girls final product!

Left: Kenadi, Right: Laila
A big "Thank you!" to the moms who pin all this stuff on Pinterest, so I can just copy it! 

Until next time. All my love


No comments:

Post a Comment