The Smith's

The Smith's

September 11, 2010

Kenadi Turns 2!

Yesterday was Kenadi's second birthday. I can hardly believe she's grown so fast. She's turning into such a smart, sweet, beautiful little girl! She's a typical middle child, there's no doubt about that! She's doing quite well in the role, much better than I expected. I do my best to make sure she's not pushed to th back burner because she's not the oldest and she's not the baby. She's still my baby, and that's what counts.

Last night we invited a couple friends over to enjoy some cupcakes with us and open a few gifts. Nothing major, she has no idea what's going on anyway. She got a new pair of jeans, a new baby stroller, sunglasses, pajamas, flip flops, and a new cup. This morning, we brought the big gift out. She got a Tinkerbell 4 wheeler, and she LOVES it! She cried when we took it back outside, unfortunately there's just not enough room in our house for her to ride it around in here.
 
Don't be fooled, the cute exterior isn't all it's cracked up to be! The terrible 2's have rooted themselves deep and lately she's become quite a pistol! Everything sets her off, from her cup being empty to not being able to hold her baby brother every time she wants to. She's got some adjusting to do, no doubt, but she's still as sweet as can be. I am so proud to be her mommy, she teaches me something new every day. Watching her carry around her baby dolls, kissing their little heads and wrapping them in a blanket, just confirms to me I am setting a great example for her. In turn, that means she'll set a great example for others. Mission accomplished. ♥
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment