The Smith's

The Smith's

April 22, 2012

365 Photos 106-112

Another week computer-less. I hate this feeling, it's like I'm totally disconnected from the "real world". Thankfully, I'm able to charge it for a few hours over at Bobbi-Jo's house and get these weekly blogs done, even if they're a day or two late.

Visiting daddy at the Police Station!

Morning drop offs are so much nicer
now that I can take my coffee with me!

After a long day out we treated ourselves
to some yummy Yogurt Jungle!

Part of my very first party order!

A quick photo op in between errands!

He's just handsome. Plain and simple. 

Date night with the hubs. 
Hopefully sooner rather than later, I'll have a computer charger. I'm so tired of being cut off!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that picture of you, Dustin & Kenadi "in between errands" is just ADORABLE!!!! No other words can describe that!!!

    ReplyDelete