The Smith's

The Smith's

April 16, 2012

365 Photos 99-105

My apologies on this being late, my computer charger isn't working, so I've had no access to blogger. (Jessica, in case you were wondering, this means I can't read your blog either *sobs*) So, here's my weekly update, just...late.

Easter Sunday! 2 of my favorite boys!
Juan (Sun) and Lil D!

Thank you, Dustin. Just what I needed!

Pistachio crusted cannoli! THE BEST I've ever had!

Coffee and crepes! Dustin's first time
visiting "7 Cups Coffee"

Eclipse. I love this book.

Fridays = after school trip to Sonic!
Half price drinks from 2-4pm!

I just love her. Seriously, can she get any more gorgeous?
I hope by this time next week, I will be back on my computer with a working charger! I hate not being in the loop! Thanks for your patience all (1) of you!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, SUPER LOVE that last picture of Ms "Thang" chillin' up on the counter! I'VE MISSED YOU! You're gonna have a lot to catch up on, hope you came back to us soon!

    ReplyDelete