The Smith's

The Smith's

April 30, 2012

365 Photos 113-119

This week was intense, and ended in a pretty stressful way. Unfortunately, I still haven't found the time to pick up a charger. We all know what that means, I'm behind. Again. Still. Whatever.

101 degrees. Just how I like it.
NOT!

Laila and I were able to sneak a peek at Kenadi's
recital dance!

My sweet boy, he's got the cutest toes!

50 cent scoops! Can't beat that!

Out to lunch after a horrible dentist visit,
this was my try at the kids' menu. 

I babysat for a friend, her son wasn't
happy. Apparently he missed his nap.

Late night ER visit with my sweet son.
Poor guy was feeling AWFUL!
Everyone is safe and sound, feeling better and back to their normal, crabby selves!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, what a week. Did I see a picture of a FOOT? Whoa! You're such a wonderful woman! Come back to me soon!

    ReplyDelete