The Smith's

The Smith's

October 03, 2010

2 months

Already, right before my eyes, my son has grown to 2 months old. I wonder where the time has gone, and how it has flown past me so quickly. He is growing so fast, doing new things each day, and bringing so many smiles to our home.

He is finally starting to smile, though only when he first wakes up, and if you sing to him. He loves music already, and enjoys seeing a familiar, smiling face. He's such a sweet baby, he rarely cries, and sleeps (prepare to be jealous) 9-10 hours a night! Whoever said you can't schedule a baby this small is dead wrong. We have such a strict routine with the girls due to Laila's school and her injection times, he's just fit himself right in!

The girls are adapting so well to him being around, they both help with feedings, baths, and picking out his clothes. No one offers to help change the poopy diapers, I guess I'm still on my own with that one.

Here are a few pictures of my handsome little man at 2 months old:

=)

Good Morning!

Anyone have some butter for those rolls?

My lil man

Hi, Mommy!

Sweet cheeks

He was singing with mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment