The Smith's

The Smith's

January 04, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Wow, am I behind! Another Christmas has come and gone, and for those of you who know me, know how little I enjoy the holiday season. Just a quick re-cap for you all, since I am so far behind on blogging lately, I made a photo collage of a few pictures I took on Christmas morning. The girls were treated fabulously by Santa, as were Dustin and myself. We are now the proud owners of a PS3 and a new Kitchen Aid Mixer, I bet you can guess which gift belonged to who. I hope everyone out there enjoyed Christmas, I was in such a rush to take the decorations down I have no pictures of our tree this year!




New Years was just another day at the Smith house as well! Dustin had to bring in the new year being an everyday hero, taking those 9-1-1 calls and helping out the crazy citizens of Tempe. The girls and I were all asleep before 10pm, oh the joys of being a parent. These are the things I used to love as a child, staying up late, watching the ball drop-now I'm happy to get a decent night's sleep! Take care everyone, and remember to stick to those resolutions!

Live well, laugh often, love much.

No comments:

Post a Comment