The Smith's

The Smith's

December 03, 2010

4 months

4 months have come and gone, and I can hardly believe it! My son, my baby, isn't really a baby anymore. He has made so many accomplishments, and each one is bittersweet. I know he will be my last baby, and I want him to stay tiny forever, but I look forward to seeing him grow and blossom right along with the girls. We celebrated his first Thanksgiving this past month, he tasted sweet potatoes and baked beans. What a sweet baby he is, he stays occupied all by himself, he loves sitting in the bumbo seat and playing on his floor mat.


In addition to rolling over like crazy, he has started to scoot-mostly backwards. He tries to eat everything he can get his hands on, including the carpet! It's adorable, he tries to grab it and by the time he gets his hands to his mouth, he realizes they're empty. He has started eating cereal, he loves to eat! Dustin and Dustin Jr. are two peas in a pod, they can both sleep anywhere, anytime, no matter what is going on around them! It's sweet to see them bonding.


The girls absolutely love their baby brother, they shower him with kisses and hugs, help with feedings and diaper changes, and even pick out his clothes for him. Every day is a new adventure, and I think they think of him more as a toy than human! He is such a great baby, he sleeps all night, eats well, smiles, and laughs. I even caught him getting up on his knees yesterday when he was rolling around on the floor! Heaven help me if this boy becomes mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment