The Smith's

The Smith's

April 01, 2010

Blank

I'm not really sure I have anything to say worthy of any type of importance here, but this is my blog, my personal space, and whatever I say goes.

The things I post here are my personal thoughts, opinions, and feelings. I am not judging anyone, and don't expect anyone to judge me. I am not out to hurt anyone's feelings, or scare anyone away with mine. There is a comment section at the bottom of each post, free to use at any time.

I have no idea who, if anyone, actually reads the garbage I bother to post on here, but if you do, that's your choice, just as it's my choice to post what I wish. I keep my blog public so anyone can stop by and catch up, or offer their point of view if they don't agree with mine. I don't, however, post for others to talk about me or what I have to say. I am feeling a little hurt right now, I guess. If you want to read what I write, thanks, and if you want to share it with someone else, that's even better, but do it for the right reasons. I am perfectly fine in my own life, I haven't asked for any help or evaluation of my personal well being.

Basically, what I'm driving at here, is I don't single anyone out or talk about them, please, offer me that respect as well. If you have something to say, come to me-I have a phone, e-mail address, Facebook account, and this great blog where you can leave your thoughts.

Thank you, my readers...whoever you may be.

2 comments:

  1. You're amazing Joli and an inspiration to me. I feel the exact same way about my blog too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check it chola , it is what it is and you , don't worry about anything you have to say like you said is your own spot and you shall say what you want .. Having said that I say " If the shoe Fits wear It " so leave stupidity aside and whom ever has hurt your feelings , cause their word is missley Shit !!! Love you long time =} !!!

    ReplyDelete