The Smith's

The Smith's

April 09, 2010

Not Much

It's been another few days since I've posted. Not much, and everything has gone on all at once. I haven't really had much to say, and I still don't.


Since my day "off" I have been playing catch up with the housework, getting everything back to normal and clean again. By last night I was not even close to in the mood to fold any more clothes, and the basket sits, staring at me this morning, right where I left it. Unfortunately, I have to babysit today so it doesn't seem like I'll be getting too much done. I don't mind helping out a friend every once in a while, and I know the girls love the company. We might even head over to the park this afternoon to get the girls some fresh air.


My agenda for next week is pretty packed, I have 2 doctor appointments, labs to get done, phone calls to make and I need to sign up Laila for preschool. I've been putting it off, trying to weigh my options and make the best choices for the girls, and I'm still a little unsure. I finally broke down and enrolled Kenadi in preschool for the fall, she'll start August 2, just a month before she turns two. I'm nervous, but I think the time away will do her good, considering Dustin Jr. is due a week before her classes start. Laila has the option to go to a charter school, or a public school. There are pros and cons to both, and I am nervous about sending her to either. I can't believe my baby has grown up, she's going to be 5 this year, it seems unreal at times.


I am going to be 25 weeks on Sunday, and almost finished with my 2nd trimester. It feels like time is dragging so slowly! I can't wait to meet my little man, for him to finally be here and see the big world of opportunities in front of him. He's going to have the best big sisters anyone could ask for. I hope one day he grows up to think he has the best parents, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment