The Smith's

The Smith's

July 10, 2011

5 Year Photos

Dustin and I just recently celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to imagine sometimes that five years has passed me by so quickly. I wonder where the time has gone, and I look around and smile. I see a house we've made a home, 3 beautiful children, and my husband. The time has not been wasted, but cherished.


For our anniversary gift, my friend Wendy took photos for us. They turned out lovely, and choosing my favorite was difficult to say the least! Here are a few of my favorites.

















2 comments:

  1. Those really did turn out cute! YEAH! (btw reading your "readers recent comments" i think i'm pretty much the only one over there :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked the pictures. I wanted to do something special for you. And just another Happy Anniversary to you.

    ReplyDelete