The Smith's

The Smith's

July 10, 2011

The Beast is Back!

The van is back! I'm so excited to report the general manager of the dealership managed to pull quite a deal out of thin air, and I am officially the owner of a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan! We ended up putting no money down, and my payment is less than $50 more a month for a vehicle that comfortably seats 7 people instead of 4-5! It's beautiful inside and out, and fits the needs of our family perfectly. Maybe now, with a vehicle like this, we can make that trip cross country like we've always wanted!




I filled it today and realized it gets about the same gas mileage as my Equinox, and has close to the same size gas tank. I'm so estatic to drive it, and if "Sweet Eats" stays busy, I may just make it to my 10 year reunion next summer after all. Michigan, I'll be seeing you!

2 comments:

  1. OH YEAH! I am so happy for you. I know you were perfectly happy with your "old" car but I also know you were a little disappointed. YEAH for comfortable road trips!

    ReplyDelete