The Smith's

The Smith's

July 07, 2010

Famous Dustin

Tonight, we went to dinner at Famous Dave's, never a disappointment! I "liked" them on Facebook and scored a free entree coupon up to $15 with purchase of another entree of equal or greater value, so we maximized our coupon and ordered some serious food! Dustin ordered ribs and brisket, I ordered pulled pork and chicken tenders, and we got the girls a rib each. The dinners came with 2 sides each, a piece of corn, and a cornbread muffin. Seriously, we ended up with 2 to-go boxes, enough food for our family to eat another entire dinner! Our bill, $23, my kind of dining!

Famous Daves has a cute little sink built into the wall to clean up after dinner, and Laila just had to wash her hands 3 different times. It was so cute, I couldn't resist a photo! She was able to wash her hands without me holding her up, turning on the faucet, or getting the paper towel when she was finished, so she was high rollin' tonight! She loves barbecue, and didn't hesitate to tell the waitress she was there for the ribs, it was adorable.

Kenadi was a bit of a ham herself tonight! I have been buying corn on the cob whenever it's on sale, we all love it, but she's never shown too much interest. Tonight, she showed some interest! She ate almost my entire piece! Thank goodness she's got a sweet daddy to help her out, little miss dainty can't stand to get dirty! She ate so good tonight, I think she ate more than I did! She had half a rib, a piece of chicken, some chips, a piece of cornbread muffin, and a few fries. I couldn't believe it, I wonder where she puts it half the time!

After we were finished and Dustin paid, the waitress brought his card back and called him Famous Dustin, it was too cute. Surprisingly, I didn't have to be rolled out of the restaurant, but I did waddle my way to the car. We had such a nice time, I can't thank Dustin enough for taking such good care of us. Now, time to get the girls to bed and Dustin to nap, he has to be at work at 1am. What a great hubs I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment