The Smith's

The Smith's

February 24, 2010

Our son

Today, I am 18 weeks 3 days pregnant, and today, I found out I am having a son. I must admit, I was pretty blown away with the news. Even though I saw with my own 2 eyes, the results were still shocking.


Though I am excited, happy, overjoyed even, I still feel a little twinge of sadness in my heart. I look at my two beautiful, darling daughters and secretly hoped for another one. I know this is what's meant for me, and I will do my best as a mother, but admitting I'm terrified is the first step.



"He's got the whole world in his hands..." Will he play sports, a musical instrument, draw, sing, fight crime, heal the world? His little hand has the whole world sitting in it, and he doesn't even know it yet. It's my job to give it to him, to push him to strive and always want for more. I will love him unconditionally


"Remember when the sound of little feet was the music We danced to week to week Brought back the love, we found trust Vowed we'd never give it up Remember when..." That's all I could think of when I saw this photo, his little piggies are so tiny! I know, just like Laila and Kenadi, he will leave footprints on my heart.



This, is my son.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you both. He will be so much fun for you. LOVE the pictures! I can not wait to meet him in July.

    ReplyDelete