The Smith's

The Smith's

November 14, 2010

Chipotle, anyone?

I have been craving chipotle, and with the nearest one being around 20 miles away, it's not possible for me to have it. The kids are all sick and Dustin's always working, but that wasn't going to stop me! I made my own! And it was delicious!! The chicken wasn't exactly right, I don't have all the peppers I need, but the rice was awesome!! I made cilantro lime rice and it tasted just like the real thing, I couldn't stop eating it! Add a little shredded cheese and sour cream, and it was like a dream come true.

Dustin tasted it today, and he was thoroughly impressed. He noted the chicken was different, but the rest of it was exactly the same. Talk about saving a trip and a few bucks! Chipotle, anyone? Don't mind if I do.

1 comment: