The Smith's

The Smith's

November 25, 2010

Happy Bird Day!

Today was truly a blessing! We had a wonderful day, all 5 of us! The feast was delicious, the company was perfect, and the day still isn't over!

Little man enjoyed his first Thanksgiving, tasting baked beans and sweet potatoes. His outfit (thank you, Mariela!) was just adorable, and he's currently passed out on the floor, stuffed to the brim!



I really enjoyed cooking today, though I didn't make as much as I remember having growing up. I made a turkey and apple bread stuffing, gravy, macaroni salad, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, baked beans, cranberry sauce, and rolls. The left overs are going to be great this week! I love having cold turkey sandwiches and a big bowl of stuffing and gravy.



Everyone seemed to enjoy dinner, and Laila was even able to have a glass of sparkling white grape juice. She felt like such a grown up, making a toast and telling us what she's thankful for this year. Everything is cleaned up and football is still on-it just so happens Dustin and I are playing each other in our fantasy league today! Wish me luck!



Enjoy your turkey day, everyone! All our love!

No comments:

Post a Comment