The Smith's

The Smith's

November 10, 2010

Memories

Tonight, I watched my wedding video. I can't believe, at times, that it's been 4 years since that wonderful day. It's one of the best days of my life, hands down, and I cherish it very deeply to my heart. The scenery was beautiful, the flowers were gorgeous, the cake was perfect, and everything went off without a hitch.

I remember getting butterflies in my stomach, thinking the day would never come. Every kiss was one kiss closer to our first kiss as husband and wife. Every night meant one more day had passed, putting me that much closer to officially becoming Mrs. Dustin Smith.

That first kiss was one of many, the first song was the prelude to a lifetime of dances together, and the vows I made that day were meerly the tip of the iceburg. The promises I have made to my husband continue to reach far beyond the simple words we said that day. No one can predict how "thick or thin" things will get, or if the "better" will outweigh the "worse". Luckily for us, we have a lifetime together to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment