The Smith's

The Smith's

November 03, 2010

Halloweenie!

Halloween went extremly well at the Smith residence! The kids and I went trick-or-treating and they really enjoyed it. I'm so glad by this time next year Little Man will be walking. Carrying him for that long was really killing my back. Here are a couple candids from our night

Laila the beautiful purple fairy

Lil Man the tiger

Boo Boo the monkey

The girls waiting for the goodies

Too much excitement for Lil Man!

I have been hearing and reading about the "Switch Witch", whoever had that AWESOME idea should get a million dollars. The "Switch Witch" visited our house, and thank God for small miracles, Laila thought it was totally cool. I let Laila pick out a small bowl of candy she wanted to keep, and the rest we left out in a big bowl for the "Switch Witch", she came by that night and took all the candy away and replaced it with a couple packages of Halloween colored pencils, toys, tic-tacs, and a Halloween coloring book. Along with it was a card for the girls, and they were tickled pink. That takes such a weight off my shoulders, it breaks my heart to tell my little angel face no, she can't have candy like the other kids, so this removed the obstacle completely. I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I remembered what blog I go the idea from for myself...isn't that GREAT! They still can have a little candy (Jerimiah gets no more than 3 pieces (at home) a day) but then they get something that lasts longer. Now, the question what is YOUR Switch Witch going to do with all the candy...Jerimiah told me his SW is going to make Candy Soup... :-)

    ReplyDelete