The Smith's

The Smith's

April 09, 2011

Photos

I finally have photos from Tony's visit a few weeks ago. I only wish film could capture more than just images. We sure had a blast! I swore I wouldn't post them all...and believe it or not, I didn't.
Ariba's! Drink round #1!


Joanne and Joli at Lush

The gang! Tony, Brian, Joanne, and Joli! I love you guys!

Yes, how I've missed that.

Drinks bring out the love. xoxo

Holla for a dolla! Or..a 5? Wha?

Love you Joles Khaks! Love you too, Tone-Tone!

I wana kiss! From ma unny!

It's...it's...ma unny!

Octopus arm! Ahhh!!

Drink round #...oh hell. Who knows.
I do know I needed to hold that table up-right while I danced!

My new favorite bar. Lush!

Oh Tone...

I'm a lush, what can I say? Can't be bothered for a pic!

Oh geez, Brian!

I make that bufanda look good!

Arab chic!

Don't leave home...er...the gay bar without one!

1 comment:

  1. lol so wish I could have been there with you all. It looks like you had so much fun. I loved meeting them. They are such great guys.

    ReplyDelete