The Smith's

The Smith's

April 09, 2011

Show and Tell

Yesterday was supposed to be show and tell Friday, but since I was so busy, I've decided to do it today instead!  Today's show and tell item is something I hold dear to my hert, it's onoe of the only things left from my wedding besides photographs, and I get to look at it every day.

The day before my wedding, we had the rehersal, and every bride needs a bouquet! This was my practice bouquet, and I love it! Fake, yes, but it has lasted nearly 5 years and it still looks the same as it did the day I got it! My dear, sweet husband is allergic to real flowers, so this makes the perfect addition to my bedroom, and the perfect excuse for him to never have to buy me any! The vase is, sadly, the only one I own, but it serves its purpose nicely. It sits in my bedroom behind a set of 3 photographs from our wedding, and is a daily reminder of this beautiful life I chose.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, that's really sweet and simple. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest thing ever. I so wish I had some of the flowers left from my wedding.

    ReplyDelete