The Smith's

The Smith's

April 01, 2011

8 Months

It's so hard to believe 8 months have come and gone, and my son is quickly approaching a year old! He's the sweetest baby I've had yet, and my girls are pretty darn sweet!

He doesn't have teeth yet, but that doesn't stop him from eating! I have slowly stopped feeding him baby food, though he does love yogurt! He was eating in the upwards of 4-5 jars of food a day, and it was getting quite costly! Now, though he still has a few bottles throughout the day to supplement, he's doing great feeding himself and eating almost everything we do. He's such a handsome little boy, and those big, blue eyes make it hard to get mad when he makes a mess! Take a look and see for yourself!




1 comment:

  1. Awe Little D. I love our little man. He is just the sweetest. Its really hard to believe how fast he has grown since we first met. I am so glad our friendship has bloomed from where it began to here. I love watching your kids grow.

    ReplyDelete