The Smith's

The Smith's

April 16, 2011

Show and Tell

Well, apparently I'm no good at remembering to do Show and Tell on Fridays, so here's another Saturday post. The item I'm showing today is so very special to me, it used to belong to my mom.


This cookie monster was my mom's. She used to take it with her each time she went to the hospital, it would sit in her bed next to her pillow. I'm not sure where it came from, or why the angel pin is on there, but it's managed to stick around for many years. I remember the long week she would spend in the hospital, followed by 3 weeks at home. Most of the time she was too tired or sick to even sit up in bed, but this little guy was always there to keep her company. Even though my mom has been gone for many years, he's still around to keep me company, too.


1 comment:

  1. That's very sweet and very special. I'm glad he's still around!

    ReplyDelete