The Smith's

The Smith's

May 11, 2015

February Recap: 2015

February brought love, laughter, and another visit! My dear friend, Jessica, was able to visit with her son Jeremiah for a few days! She's been here a few times and always alone, it was so wonderful to finally be able to meet her little guy! What a character!!

Organ Stop Pizza!

What a neat place!

Scottsdale Center of Performing Arts

Love them!
This month brought us yet another trip to the zoo, something we love to do often with our membership. I will spare you the obligatory photos the kids have me take during each trip! You're welcome.

Last, I took my yearly photo of the kids at the park. Each year since Dustin was born I have taken a photo in the same spot at the same park, and plan to do so as long as they'll let me. Watching them grow year after year is a lot of fun, I'm so blessed to be their mom.

Look at my sweet babies!
Growing before my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment