The Smith's

The Smith's

May 11, 2015

November Recap: 2014

November was another great month. Dustin and I managed to get a sitter and go out on a romantic double date with our friends to the Melting Pot! That was an experience! I've never been there and the food was divine!

Date Night Selfie!

Dinner is served!

Dessert!
The kids and I love exploring the valley. Phoenix and it's surrounding cities are so full of culture and things to do, places to see. When the weather is nice, we can't stay indoors! We made a trip the the McCormick-Stillman Railroad park. We took the train ride, rode the carousel, and toured the other exhibits and cars. The kids enjoyed a scoop of ice cream before we left. What a neat place!

Train ride!

Under the tunnel!

Ice Cream!

November was also the Gain Fall Festival! I am proud to say I was the winner of the bake off contest! I made pumpkin whoopie pies and the crowd loved them. The fall festival was fun, the kids had a blast, and Laila even won the hula hoop contest for her age!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

My assistant!



No comments:

Post a Comment