The Smith's

The Smith's

May 11, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving ha always been one of my favorite holidays. The smells, the food, the dessert. I love being surrounded by family, but being so far away from home, that's just not possible.

This year, I officially hosted my first "Framily" Thanksgiving! I've cooked the last 8 years for just my family, a small turkey and a few sides. This time, I made a whole feast! Our friends came over for dinner, and more friends showed up in time for dessert. My new home was filled with love and our bellies were full of delicious food. I was thrilled, and can't wait to do it again next year.

I didn't get any photos of the food, it was gone faster than I could put it on the buffet! The girls had a sleepover with their friend and we ended November on a great high.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cranberries!

Pecan Pies!

Sleepover!

No comments:

Post a Comment