The Smith's

The Smith's

May 12, 2015

Tucson or Bust!

Dustin and I managed to sneak away for an overnight trip to Tucson. It was quick, 24 hours max! Thanks to our amazing friends Jenn and Mark, they stayed with our kids for us! They brought their son, Nate, and their quads with them and all camped out here at our place.

Dustin and I had plans to see Sturgill Simpson in Tucson and since it was a late show, he booked us a hotel room and we stayed the night, heading home early the next morning. The kids were in great hands, I can't ever thank them enough for taking such good care of my kids!

We were well on our way when I received this in a text message:

L to R: Laila, Dustin, Nate, Kenadi, Jenn
Thanks, Jenn!

On our way!

Sturgill Simpson!

Sturgill Simpson!
It was an awesome show!

D, K, and L sitting in the truck bed!

Laila and Kenadi on the quad!

Peace out!

Dustin ready to ride!

Dustin and Nate! Best buds!
It's rare we get a date together, so a night away was amazing! Dinner, drinks, a concert, coffee in the morning, it was well worth it and much needed! I had a great time and look forward to when we're able to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment