The Smith's

The Smith's

May 11, 2015

Viva la Mexico!

It's been on my bucket list since I can remember to travel outside of the country. Even living in MI so close to Canada, I never made it. October, I finally changed that.

Brandi, Bobbi-Jo, Tracey and I packed our bags and drove down to Rocky Point, Mexico! I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. It was honestly one of the best vacations I've ever taken. And a much needed break for all of us.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the trip.

Our first stop! Wrecked!

My favorite picture. Ever.
The beautiful beaches of Mexico.

Heading out for the day looking hot!

View from our resort!

View from our room! Glorious!

Sun-kissed!

Sunset.


Another beautiful sunset!

Goodbye, Mexico!
I soaked up the sun and had the time of my life. I saw dolphins, shopped, drank, ate, and laughed until I cried. It was a trip I can't wait to take again.

No comments:

Post a Comment