The Smith's

The Smith's

March 25, 2010

A Day For Deals!

Today has been one amazing day for saving money! I got a few amazing deals today!

I started out my day by going to Target and picking up some things...


1 package of Pampers Diapers
2 containers of Pampers Wipes
4 packages of Huggies Diapers
4 bottles of Dove Shampoo... See More
1 Beach Towel
1 can of Disinfectant Spray
1 (2pk) Renuzit Air Fresheners
1 tube of Colgate Toothpaste
1 package of Disposal Care drop ins

My total pre-coupons and savings: $79.77, after coupons and savings I spent $28.16 =)

I was feeling on top of the world when I got an e-mail from someone about some baby boy clothes! She has been saving them for me, and because of a missed e-mail, she felt bad and threw in some extra clothes!



I went through the clothes and counted over 50 pieces! I spent only $20 on the entire box of clothes, and there's not a bad piece in there! There are brands like Nike, Baby Gap, Circo, Carters, and more! The clothes are all in great shape! After going through everything I have, I have enough clothes to last my son until he's 18 months old! I am so excited to have found such deals today!

I believe my job is to spend the money Dustin makes as wisely as I can. This is my "day job". The hours of overtime he has to put in is a direct reflection of what we spend each month. Obviously, not paying things like our mortage or electric bill are not an option, but way overspending on groceries is! I know he appreciates all I do to save the money he makes, and it makes me feel good knowing I can help out when and where I can. Happy spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment