The Smith's

The Smith's

March 25, 2010

Laila's First Hair Cut!

Today was Laila's very first hair cut! I must admit, I cried more than she did! Laila's preschool teacher Jen Hensley has her own hair salon, Textures, right in her spare garage! It's a gorgeous salon, and she did an amazing job!

Her hair is just so beautiful, it curls even more now that we finally trimmed it! I kept her very first curls, there was so little hair left on the floor I have just a tiny handful! It is so bittersweet, watching Laila grow up and pave the way for both of us. I am so proud of her for being so brave! This was a first time for her, and for me, too.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to me that it's her first haircut but with girls you can do that. Jerimiah's hair has always grown so fast, he had his first haircut before he was even ONE! She's just so darling (I have some of Jerimiah's hair too) :)

    ReplyDelete