The Smith's

The Smith's

January 07, 2012

365 Photos 1-7

One of my "goals" this year is to take a photo every day. Just a little reminder of something I did that day, nothing fancy to the untrained eye, but something special to me.

I decided instead of trying to remember to blog each day, I would upload once a week to recap, and say a little something about each photo so when, next week, month, or year, when I look back on these, I remember why I took that photo in the first place.

January 1-First day of the year, first day of the rest of my life.

January 2- Beautiful day at the park!
Fed the ducks, played on the slides, and had a slushy!

January 3- Is that what I think it is?
It's a pillow smashed in the girls' closet door! So many laughs!!

January 4- Laila made this for me, one of her Christmas gifts!

January 5- Starting to prepare for my big catering event!
Kenadi was helping mommy bake!

January 6- A long night doing projects around the house.
Hubs decided to have a beer.
Lagunitas Brewing Company-Lagunitas Sucks!

January 7- First big catering event!
Babysitting for a friend tonight. Snuggling with sweet Josalyn.
I already feel like this was a good idea! I love blogging, but never seem to carve out enough time! This makes me feel like I'm sharing a bit of my day with you, and I'm recording it for later, for me.

1 comment:

  1. Great job week 1 Joli! 7 days down, only 359 more to go! I love your idea, you'll be great and remember so much about every single day! Thanks for pressuring me into it!

    ReplyDelete