The Smith's

The Smith's

January 09, 2012

W1D3 & W2D1

Week 1 day 3 was followed tonight by week 2 day 1! I can't believe it, but something inside keeps pushing me to move further and keep going with this! It's so liberating!

Yesterday I did Week 1 day 3, it was a 5 minute warm-up, alternating 60 seconds of running and 90 seconds of walking, and a 5 minute cool-down. Today, I took the plunge into Week 2! I was nervous, but gave it a go anyway. It was a 5 minute warm-up, and alternating 90 seconds of running and 2 minutes of walking! I made it through, even though towards the end I was feeling tired, it was great!

Now, I'm sitting, ok, laying on the couch watching Desperate Housewives that was recorded the other night. I turned down a donut today for a yogurt cup, and I feel great about the choices I'm making! I intend to channel my boredom into something good!

I hope I can keep with this regimen, it's not as bad as I thought and I have the rest of my life ahead of me to stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment