The Smith's

The Smith's

January 13, 2012

Laila's Playdate!

It's so rare I ever invite kids over here anymore, I'm a horrible mom, I know. I have such a strict routine for the kids, I tend to not bring others around for fear things may get out of whack! I'm always fearful Laila's diabetes is going to get in the way of her reaching out and having friends, some kids get upset, scared, or even nauseated when Laila has to check her blood sugar, so it's something we've opted out of for a while.  I finally agreed to allow Laila to invite a friend over last Sunday. I'm glad she did, the girls had a blast!

These girls danced for a good hour at least!

So excited to be making Oreo Cookie Truffles!

Aubrey showing her Justin Bieber support!

The final, decorated product!

Kenadi is so proud! Notice how many LESS she has than Aubrey?

Snowflakes!

Silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment