The Smith's

The Smith's

January 20, 2012

A Year In Comparison

I was looking through old photos tonight, and find it hard to believe how quickly my kids have grown up. Right before my eyes, even! It's like I didn't even see it coming.

Just this month I took a photo of my 3 beautiful children together on a slide at the park, and afterwards, realized I had taken that same picture. To my surprise, it was a year ago! How did an entire year pass by already? Here are the 2 photos:

2011

2012
As long as we live here, I hope to be able to continue to take this same photo each year as they continue grow!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to be able to make comments again!!! I am so glad that you found the old pic. It wil be neat to see the pictures side by side every year. I hope you can keep that tradition up. I just love reading your blog and I love you. xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! They've all grown so much! I love when you can find pictures like that, how great!

    ReplyDelete