The Smith's

The Smith's

January 14, 2012

365 Photos 8-14

Another week has passed and it's time to post photos! This is turning out to be quite fun, I just hope it lasts!

The Girls enjoying a playdate, decorating Oreo Cookie Truffles!

Starting him out early!
My sweet son helping me unload the dishwasher!

My try at a chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed cupcake
complete with brown sugar buttercream and mini chocolate chips!

Watching Snow White.
The mirror on the wall is pretty terrifying if you're
3 and it's your first time seeing it!

Yes, it was 62* the second week of January.

Snuggling with my handsome little man.
Though he's way more concerned with saying "Cheeeee!!!"

My knees are killing me, so bad that I've been
using a heating pad  and taking tylenol AND ibprophen.
Thanks C25K!
I can't wait to come back in a few months and look through each week and remember the things we did each day!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't commented before, but WAY cute! Love seeing your week in pictures, this is kinda fun :)

    ReplyDelete