The Smith's

The Smith's

May 10, 2011

May Photo Challenge, Day 10

This one took a bit of thinking, and definitely some creativity. I wasn't sure what I could possibly come up with to entertain you all, so I chose something I found fun, and had my gorgeous girls model it for you!
Day 10- A picture of a random item you own...
Check out those awesome popcorn containers! I chuckled to myself when I bought them, swearing I would use them one day. Unfortunately, my hands are a bit big for the bottom of those containers, but they appear to be perfect size for my girls! Even better luck, there's two-one for each of my beauties!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM! I always walk past them at the store and swear I'll buy them...but I can't eat popcorn anymore so I'd have to find a new use for them. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete