The Smith's

The Smith's

May 03, 2011

May Photo Challenge, Day 3

After doing the last photo challenge, I've been under the misconception these photo challenges are supposed to be easy, I guess I was wrong! I've been thinking about what to choose for today's photo for a few days now, I hope you like my answer!
Day 3- A picture of something you want really badly...
No, not all those yummy desserts-a bakery! My ultimate dream- more than having kids, writing a book, visiting every state in the US-is to own a bakery. One of my passions is baking, I love to make cookies, cupcakes, doughnuts, pies, the list goes on, and pleasing people with my creations is one of my ultimate pleasures. I love the smile that spreads across someone's face when they enjoy that first bite of a warm cookie right out of the oven, or watching a child smear frosting all over their face when they take a huge bite of a cupcake. I can feel the love in their tummies, and it overflows right into my heart. This is something I want really badly. A bakery, and all the love that goes along with it.


1 comment:

  1. Well I hope one day that your dream will come true for you I will surely help pass the word around for you :)

    ReplyDelete