The Smith's

The Smith's

May 07, 2011

May Photo Challenge, Day 7

This was simple, and we all know how much I like simple!

Day 7- A picture of the background thats on your laptop/desktop...
This is a picture of my husband and my son. Two of a kind, that's plain to see, and they sure are handsome! Watching the two of them interact is the sweetest thing, they are so much alike it just makes my heart melt. Seeing Dustin interact with Laila and Kenadi is one thing, but seeing him with his son, his own "Junior", is so very different. This picture captures the very essence of their relationship, and I can only pray it continues to grow and blossom as they each grow older. I never thought I'd be able to love someone like I love Dustin, and having a child changed that. Now, I can spread my love amongst them, and each in a different way. I love my boys to pieces, and it just keeps getting better and better.


No comments:

Post a Comment